A Rental in the Caribbean
Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Casa Alyssa is a 2000 square foot apartment
for rent by owner located at an of altitude
240 ft overlooking the neighboring
island of Culebra.
- Three Air conditioned bedrooms
each with private bath
- Washer & dryer
- Beach chairs, cooler & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Casa Alyssa, a rental by owner , is a family project and we know that cost is an
important factor for most of us. Compare our prices and features at
www.enchanted-isle.com. We have a rental fee schedule that we believe
competes very favorably.
- Vieques is a small island in the Caribbean that is 21 miles long by 4 miles wide,
featuring many beaches and a bioluminescent bay as wll as many fine
restaurants catering to all pocket books.
- There is also a rich diversity of activites that complement the beautiful
Caribbean beaches. See our links page for assistance.
- Vieques has a population of 10,000 people and 20,000 horses (Paso Fino).
Approximately 90% of the population is native Caribbean, citizens of Puerto Rico.
- 2/3 of the island is nature preserve making it the largest in the Caribbean.
- There are many beaches, especially on the Caribbean coast Yes, the beaches
are as beautiful & unpopulated as in the pictures.
- The Beaches are plentiful and close to the rental apartment
- Work is currently underway to access about 20 or more additional beaches . At
the present time, about 14 beaches are accessible.
The neighboring island of Culebra is an interesting day or overnight visit. While it
has fewer beaches, Flamenco beach is reputedly very beautiful.
- The bioluminescent bay (Mosqito Bay) is a major attraction and has been
declared the brightest in the worls by Guiness Book of Records.
May 1 to Dec 10, 2011: - $900/wk
Dec. 11, 2011 to Jan 07, 2012: $1,300/wk
Jan. 08 to April 30, 2011: $1,100/wk
Easter 2011: April 16-29: $1,300/wk
Nightly Rates Available
(minimum 3 nights)
Contact us for more detail.
Ask us about using our Montero SUV